Another update by Giel! (3.4)

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio for iPad
Colrik

Another update by Giel! (3.4)

Post by Colrik »

Yes, another brilliant update offered by Giel!

Resizing the keyboard or matrix etc is really fine and change the way we use the GUI. By the way, why not resizing the integrated arpeggiator to keep it opened (but less wide and less space-consuming) in a corner of the screen?

The 'Type value' dialog box of the new grid settings doesn't seem to work properly: I've tried to write '5 in 1/4' or '7 in 1/1 ' or even '1/9' or '1/11' but the grid doesn't react as wished. The same box in the Quantize function does it fine.

Thanks for your reactivity and creativity.
stubbsonic

Re: Another update by Giel! (3.4)

Post by stubbsonic »

I am SO thrilled at the new quantize and snap grid options. I've been waiting patiently and was well rewarded. I've recently been creating some really fun septuplet grooves in Metronomics, and look forward to recreating them in MTS and adding bass, chords and melody. Time to get to work on some fun, creative, new pre-apocolypse era music.
Support

Post by Support »

Colrik wrote:The 'Type value' dialog box of the new grid settings doesn't seem to work properly: I've tried to write '5 in 1/4' or '7 in 1/1 ' or even '1/9' or '1/11' but the grid doesn't react as wished.
I think it does work if you tap the iOS keyboard's 'Enter' key. The new value will appear in the "Custom Grid" window, and you can tap OK.

It does not work if you skip the 'Enter' key and tap OK immediately. Will fix that.

Giel Bremmers
AmpApps.net

Post by AmpApps.net »

This app is amazing. Even more so now!