Track corruption and storage

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio for iPad
Redmondson21

Track corruption and storage

Post by Redmondson21 »

Howdy, been loving this DAW for iPad but have consistently had imported tracks (imported from audio share) corrupt if I attempt to shift the track. Often times the track disappears if I close and re open the song as well. It will just say track empty. There must be a way to remedy this
Notes to mitigate too many follow up questions:
-very new iPad pro
-no external data storage (i.e, solid state drives)
-audio saved, stored and imported from audio share to and from MTS
Support

Re: Track corruption and storage

Post by Support »

Odd. I can think of one reason that could happen, but I just checked and MTS doesn't go wrong there. And as of yet I don't see how it could do this wrong on your iPad regardless.

Does the same problem occur if you import using the 'Document Picker" source option instead of "AudioShare"? You can import the AudioShare files this way too.

Next time it happens please send a report (go to Studio-->Contact).

Giel Bremmers
Redmondson21

Post by Redmondson21 »

Using tracks from document picker prevented any data corruption. Though, I had to draw tracks from my google drive, and didnt have the option to draw from AudioShare.
The iPad pro's storage functions are very strange to me, and I havent had an easy time finding explanations as to why.
Thank you for your advice
Support

Post by Support »

You can make AudioShare appear in the document picker. When you see the 'Locations' you there's an Edit option in the top right corner. If you tap that, AudioShare should appear and there's a button to enable it.

I'll take another look at AudioShare import. I'm not aware of any issues, but who knows.

Giel Bremmers