FX slot request

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio for iPad
Littlewoodg

FX slot request

Post by Littlewoodg »

Mr B
Every update honestly blows me away. 4.4 iPad, and 10.2 Windows both make me so happy

A request, please add another fx slot for midi tracks, bringing the total count to 3. The sends and groups are tremendous but don’t always suffice for bigger projects.

Many big thanks.
Support

Re: FX slot request

Post by Support »

Will move this request a bit closer to the top of the list.

The reason there are 3 slots in total is that space is limited, especially on smaller iPads.

Giel Bremmers
Littlewoodg

Post by Littlewoodg »

Support wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:56 pm Will move this request a bit closer to the top of the list.

The reason there are 3 slots in total is that space is limited, especially on smaller iPads.

Giel Bremmers
I thought so, though the GUI does look like you meant to make the real estate available

(I marked up a nice image of the space there, but I dont know how to attach)
meru_es

Post by meru_es »

Support wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:56 pm Will move this request a bit closer to the top of the list.

Giel Bremmers
If the volume fader was smaller (or a knob) there would be space for more slots
I could live with a volume knob :)
synthalabim

Post by synthalabim »

A knob would be fine, especially with some sort of optional fine adjustment (by using the other axis for example).
meru_es

Post by meru_es »

Also, being able to have 0 return tracks, that could allow for extra space (in case you dont need a return track)