Another FX related request (2nd one today)

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio for iPad
Littlewoodg

Another FX related request (2nd one today)

Post by Littlewoodg »

Hi again
This time I’m requesting that you make available on non-Pro iPads a feature exclusive to Pros: more effect returns. (As you know) 3 Returns plus 8 Groups, or 4 Returns w/out Groups are allowed on the Pro, while only 1 Return plus 8 Groups or 2 Returns w/out Groups are available on non-Pro models…
Even though some of us don’t own Pro models, we are trying to make Pro projects!

Best regards,
Greg Littlewood
Support

Re: Another FX related request (2nd one today)

Post by Support »

Will see if there's room for improvement.

It's not about Pro / not Pro, it's about size: there's more space on the 12.9" version. Oddly, using the extra size always leads to complaining users, which probably wouldn't have happened if the 12.9" model didn't have additional features...

Giel Bremmers
Littlewoodg

Re: Another FX related request (2nd one today)

Post by Littlewoodg »

Support wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:54 pm Will see if there's room for improvement.

It's not about Pro / not Pro, it's about size: there's more space on the 12.9" version. Oddly, using the extra size always leads to complaining users, which probably wouldn't have happened if the 12.9" model didn't have additional features...

Giel Bremmers
I guess you can’t ever really win. I’m on the 4th gen Air, my old 10.5 Pro probably does the pro-sized stuff. I should get it back from my kid.
By the way, now that I have the keyboard for the iPad, the keyboard short cuts are kick ass cool