MIDI chord plugins

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio for iPad
prtr_jan

MIDI chord plugins

Post by prtr_jan »

When Scaler 2 or Progressions are loaded as an AU in the keyboard region there always rather quickly comes a moment when they start to rescale incorrectly when you try to make them smaller/larger. They can then no longer be changed via options (to go back to the regular keyboard for instance) and can no longer be removed (via the x button).
I think sometimes there might be a relation with the audiobus tab (which sometimes freezes when present).
Support

Re: MIDI chord plugins

Post by Support »

I tried Scaler 2 on an Air 3 / iPadOS 15.6.1, but I don't see a problem.

What do you use? Do you think it only happens when AudioBus is being used? I didn't use AudioBus when I tried it.

Giel Bremmers
prtr_jan

Post by prtr_jan »

Hi Giel,

I haven't been able to recreate this, while I had it appear several times before.
If it happens again I'll try to screenrecord it and post it here. If it doesn't happen all the better.
I'm on an ipad air 2020 4th gen with ios 15.5 on it.

Kind regards,

Jan Pieter
prtr_jan

Post by prtr_jan »

Only thing that still happens is that before scaler loads there's a plugin seems to have crashed message..
prtr_jan

Post by prtr_jan »

I spoke too soon.
Scaler froze again (audiobus not open) video below you see the frozen scaler (I didn't catch it in time). Scaler cannot be moved nor used. I have to restart MTS.

https://vimeo.com/747733166
Support

Post by Support »

So you notice the problem when you try to close the keyboard. The MTS bit goes away as expected, but the plugin bit remains visible. Is that correct?

Giel Bremmers
prtr_jan

Post by prtr_jan »

I’m not sure what you mean by the MTS bit, but if you mean the small header with the options button yes, that disappears and the plug-in doesn’t and freezes.
Support

Post by Support »

I can't reproduce the problem. There's not much I can do about this at this point, I'm afraid.

Giel Bremmers
prtr_jan

Post by prtr_jan »

Ok!