Give Thanks and Feature Requests

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio for iPad
Dante Cooper

Give Thanks and Feature Requests

Post by Dante Cooper »

First off, let me start with a thank you for such a great music making DAW. I bought it over a year ago and never used it. Then some people in a discord turned me onto to the use of it. It has been a pleasure learning and using this powerful app! So much so I also bought the Pro version on iPadOS and the desktop. I really appreciate you scaling the app for the iPad mini. I just bought one and it is now my most used iPad of all and MTS is by far the best app to use on it. I do realize not every request can be implemented or can also be difficult and time consuming to do. There's probably about 6 of us that use MTS daily. So I made a list of the "if we had this" things we talk about lol. First would be if you could add draw mode like it is on desktop because some of us write midi only and it would be so much faster with the pencil and the trackpad like it is on desktop I've included a picture of placement to help visualize it. I did some photoshopping to show the same draw mode icons you use the desktop version. One picture is without the icons the other is with the icons. Both have a white rectangle box where they could sit in the app. Then, all the desktop keyboard short cuts (for a more fluid workflow) and desktop themes. Scale highlighting for faster writing and a full arrangement window to arrange our tracks faster and easier. Thanks for taking the time to read this and once again I/we appreciate the work you have done and are doing. If you want to download the images the password is MTS all caps.

https://www.iamdantephotography.com/Pic ... /n-nmTWJR/
Support

Re: Give Thanks and Feature Requests

Post by Support »

Thanks for the suggestions. And the pictures!

Giel Bremmers
iPad BeatMaking

Post by iPad BeatMaking »

Thats a great place for that!
Dante Cooper

Post by Dante Cooper »

Support wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:57 pm Thanks for the suggestions. And the pictures!

Giel Bremmers
Your welcome!!!!
meru_es

Post by meru_es »

+1 for the editor modes request!!
Being able to draw notes with short taps (rather than having to long-press then drag down for every single note) would be great for those of us who use MTS without any keyboard/trackpad.
uncle808us

Post by uncle808us »

meru_es wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:09 am +1 for the editor modes request!!
Being able to draw notes with short taps (rather than having to long-press then drag down for every single note) would be great for those of us who use MTS without any keyboard/trackpad.
Yes would be a big help hold and drag intrupts the flow.