Import Multiple Audio Files At Once?

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio for iPad
iPad BeatMaking

Import Multiple Audio Files At Once?

Post by iPad BeatMaking »

Is it possible to import multiple audio files at once? Im trying to bring stems (from another app) into MTS but I am having to bring them in one by one, is there a faster method?

Also, is there a way to drag and drop multiple samples in the matrix sampler? Sample Crate for instance, lets us build a 16 pad kit (in a 'crate') and drag it as a single batch into the apps 'Koala sampler', or 'Sitala' which populates the kit on pads 1-16 automatically. It'd be great to be able to use this functionality in MTS Matrix Sampler also to speed up the drum kit making workflow.

Thanks
Support

Re: Import Multiple Audio Files At Once?

Post by Support »

iPad BeatMaking wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:05 pm Is it possible to import multiple audio files at once?
The 'Document Picker' and 'iTunes File Sharing' options can do that.
iPad BeatMaking wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:05 pmAlso, is there a way to drag and drop multiple samples in the matrix sampler?
No. Once you have imported the samples you can create a preset for future use of course.

GIel Bremmers
iPad BeatMaking

Post by iPad BeatMaking »

Support wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:38 pm
iPad BeatMaking wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:05 pm Is it possible to import multiple audio files at once?
The 'Document Picker' and 'iTunes File Sharing' options can do that.
Ok so I cant use drag & drop or the iOS paste board/clipboard for multiple files?
Support

Post by Support »

iPad BeatMaking wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:40 am Ok so I cant use drag & drop or the iOS paste board/clipboard for multiple files?
That's correct.

Giel Bremmers