Cleft changes do not persist.

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio for iPad
uncle808us

Cleft changes do not persist.

Post by uncle808us »

Problem : set my guitar track to treble cleft 8va bassa. In the score editor Switch to the piano roll to do some copying switch to score editing now the clef has changed (this part is unpredictable) it has switched to normal treble cleft or as it choose to do tonite a bass cleft. It will not stay in the 8va bassa treble cleft. This happens on any Track set to treble cleft 8va bassa. All my guitar tracks. The Bass guitar cleft bass cleft normal stays like it should. But not the guitar tracks. Is this a bug, cause it’s bugging me. 😄
Support

Re: Cleft changes do not persist.

Post by Support »

uncle808us wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:56 amthis part is unpredictable
Do this mean it doesn't always happen?

I can't reproduce the problem. You're doing this in a track editor, right? I mean: not in the Multi MIDI Editor.

Giel Bremmers
uncle808us

Post by uncle808us »

Yes the track editor piano roll to score editor.
uncle808us

Post by uncle808us »

Yes it doesn't always happen. I will keep a closer eye on when it occurs and let you know in the future.
Support

Post by Support »

The score settings do get lost if you switch to pianoroll, and then kill the app and launch it again. But that's not what's happening I assume.

GIel Bremmers
uncle808us

Post by uncle808us »

I believe that is exactly what is happening.
Here’s is the process I believe was causing this.
I write the parts in the score editor. Then I switch to the piano roll to select the parts to be turned into patterns. Then I’m usually ready for a break so with the tracks all in piano roll. I quit the app.
So now before quitting the app. I must go back and change all tracks back to the score editor to maintain the staff settings.
No big deal. So the break waits for a couple of minutes. :D Better than losing the settings.
Thanks.