Hey, maybe our ranks will be growing here.

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio.
Mac

Hey, maybe our ranks will be growing here.

Post by Mac »

Been getting a notable amount of PMs on the Audiominds forum about MTS and how I like it or if I really like it, that sort of thing.

People are getting interested in something that works as advertised.

Time will tell if they pull the plug and actually go for it or if they are just feeling the waters.

In every case they are dissatisfied with whatever software they are currently using, lost songs, freeze-ups, crashes when recording or advertised features that just don't work as advertised, you know the drill.

Spreading the word about MTS is a lot like evangelizing, I guess people are good at avoiding any amount of change in their lives.

But slowly the word is spreading.

Good thing.

Maybe a campaign is in order: "Tell a friend about MTS"

--Mac
fingersonly

Post by fingersonly »

Well I spread the word this weekend! A friend was trying different programs, told him to dowload MTS and give it a try....
What I tell folks is ..Do you want to keep playing around with a program or play music.. with my limited experience and ability... I simply have more fun, and make more and better music with MTS...My wife has even said ..you are getting more of your projects finished lateley!
Love the plugs that come with it! SPREAD THE GOOD NEWS!!!

CAN I GET AN AMEN!!!
Saz

Post by Saz »

That's good news, Mac! I know you've taken some heat at AudioMinds for daring to speak about a challenger to the N software.

AMEN from me, fingersonly!

Once folks get past any preconceived notion about what audio software is supposed to look like, seems they do find MTS to be a very logical, reliable and powerful creative tool - there's plenty of proof in this pudding!

Hmmm... more members = more people making music and not posting on this forum. Maybe we should name this place - "The most unnecessary audio software forum in the world". :)
Robomusic

Post by Robomusic »

I am careful about what i say over at cakewalk, but i do mention this great software at times, i am amazed at what people go thru over there and yet they are so resistant to giving this a try. i think they get grooved into thinking that complex is better, the one screen GUI of this program is amazing, i still find myself trying to poke hole in it but it just keeps on making music for me, and just keep on using it.
Mac

Post by Mac »

"My xxxxx is the BEST, it cost Four Thousand Dollars!"

That's the mindset.

--Mac