Problems Contacting MTS

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio.
lgreen

Problems Contacting MTS

Post by lgreen »

Anyone having problems contacting MTS? All my e-mails to support and reports have been returned by zen.spamhaus.org.
Support

Post by Support »

Thanks for your post.

Will look into that ASAP. I currently can't even send email to myself for the same reason :? :shock:
Support

Post by Support »

It appears the server multitrackstudio.com lives on is currently blacklisted. This is being worked on.

Sending email to support should work again now.
There's a change that emails we send are spamfiltered by your provider. If you don't get a reply within a day then please check your spambox, or send a an email message so I know you haven't received it.

I'm sorry for any inconveniences,

Giel Bremmers
Bremmers Audio Design
Support

Post by Support »

Everything's back to normal now.
meveridge

Post by meveridge »

Nothing like the good ole internet . . . and "black listed servers". Even with the issues I'm having with ver 5 . . . still kinda like it. I might should had uninstalled the older version before I loaded the new one . . . one version back. I'm getting VST errors when I try to change a VST. . . make that array/table errors. Either one of the VST's is being naughty . . . or I got too many . . . anyone gotta clue?

Mike /..
NystagmusE

Post by NystagmusE »

Glad stuff is back now. :)

Meveridge, if I were you I'd uninstall all versions of MultitrackStudio and even possibly delete the older mtstudio.key file which is left in the MtStudio folder. Just make sure you've got backups of stuff you might need on CD-ROM (for example the mtstudio.key file 8) ).

After that, then do a Windows Disk CleanUp and reboot the PC so the changes stick. Next, install the fresh version 5 of MultitrackStudio and activate it with the new mtstudio.key. There is a chance that you might need the older mtstudio.key which is why it's good to have a backup CD-ROM of it.
But if you have a new mtstudio.key, use it of course.

After the installation and activation, I like to run the program once, then quit it and reboot the computer, just to make sure everything is ok. Then I run MTS one more time and set up the preferences and defaults.

The last step I do is to make sure everything runs pretty much as expected and then back up the Windows system partition to a compressed archive on a second drive using Acronis True Image Home. That way if something messes up I can go back to how stuff was. I prefer this technique instead of using restore points.

One more thing: Make sure your multitrackStudio 5 installer program isn't corrupt. I put my installers on CD-ROM right after I download them, but CD-ROM's are sometimes vulnerable to dust or vibrations or whatnot making the data on them unreliable.

This probably isn't an issue but techy people like me get paranoid about it sometimes. Even the idea of viruses screwing up an installer bugs me sometimes. But I suppose most viruses would corrupt the installer so that it would entirely fail; so I suppose that's not much of an issue either.

Good luck dude.
lgreen

Contacting MTS

Post by lgreen »

E-mail problem back. E-mails to MTS are being returned.
Support

Post by Support »

meveridge wrote:I'm getting VST errors when I try to change a VST. . . make that array/table errors. Either one of the VST's is being naughty . . . or I got too many . . . anyone gotta clue?
See http://www.multitrackstudio.com/po_issues.php

A new version will be released to today to fix that. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Support

Re: Contacting MTS

Post by Support »

lgreen wrote:E-mail problem back. E-mails to MTS are being returned.
:(
Please try again, it should work again now.
meveridge

Post by meveridge »

MTS 5.0.1 . . . now that's fast!!! :o Who could ask for better support?! :D . . . Worked with quite a few software vendors, I'd have to put this one on top as far as support.

But, in a Southern USA fashion, "Dang those Blacklist Servers". :twisted:

This version fixed the problem . . . all I can say is if you don't like the way it looks, change it, (full of eye candy). And, it's easier to use (from a programmer's perspective). Seems that all of the most used functions are out in the open, ready to click.

Thanks Giel,