Brother to Brother

Post links to songs you recorded using MultitrackStudio.
Gigabyte

Brother to Brother

Post by Gigabyte »

Hi Friends,

I've been watching this forum and enjoyed every tune, but I must admit that too much has been going on in my life. As a result, a new CD is born, called "From the Beginning" and I just wanted to share with you guys a piece of it. It's a song called "Brother to Brother". I thank you in advance for any opinion that you eventually post, be it positive or negative, in a relative way.

Regards,

Gigabyte

http://www.aprondata.com/B2B.mp3
sinbad

Re: Brother to Brother

Post by sinbad »

Hi Gig, it's nice to hear your music again. I like the message, especially in today's turmoil. Although I'm not entirely in agreement that wars are necessary, it seems that they are unavoidable. A nice metally sound, I thought that the guitar break didn't fit too well in the mix, sounds a bit like an add on. Maybe you could bring it more to the middle and give it a bit more power. Otherwise a good production, like it.

cheers
Chris
Gigabyte

Post by Gigabyte »

sinbad wrote:Hi Gig, it's nice to hear your music again. I like the message, especially in today's turmoil. Although I'm not entirely in agreement that wars are necessary, it seems that they are unavoidable. A nice metally sound, I thought that the guitar break didn't fit too well in the mix, sounds a bit like an add on. Maybe you could bring it more to the middle and give it a bit more power. Otherwise a good production, like it.

cheers
Chris
Thanks a lot Chris for your, as usual, precise opinion. As a matter a fact, the parts of Obama's speech were supposed to be perceived ironically, as the lion points it out after it :lol: The whole CD send the same message, and that is, in agreement with you, that the concept of using violence at any level in resolving conflicts or reaching aims is a sadly wrong way that only brings more violence and human loss. Not to mention ecological destruction and such.

I think we are living the era of "The Mankind Fall", which in fact is the tune following "Brother to Brother" on the CD. By the way, I forgot to mention that the CD is free, of course, and thought as an effort to send a "Message in a Bottle" to the world to be very, very carefull of the conquences that may arise "playing War Games" and challenging the Nature. Soon, all this stuff will be available on a website that I am also working on.

Take care,

Gig
sinbad

Post by sinbad »

Gig,
where can we hear the whole CD? or is it still in the making?
I would like to listen to the rest of it, if it's free :mrgreen:

Cheers
Chris