Thanks for the update!!! But....

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio for iPad
Support

Re: Thanks for the update!!! But....

Post by Support »

Mgmg4871 wrote:I have 2 tracks of drum loops, NLog Pro in midi track via IAA, press record button from within MTS, start playing internal keyboard, and MTS crashes to desktop.
I've received two reports where playing the internal keyboard caused an error message to appear. So this crash may not be related to IAA after all. Needs fixing anyway of course.

Giel Bremmers
Support

Post by Support »

sm7x7 wrote:Found something else. When open a new song, the first track ( I assume it's an audio one?) is totally useless - because of no input option set up in prefs this track can not record ( rec button is non-working). The only option is to delete it. Could you change the default track for the new song to the MIDI one? Then at least it will have the option to choose the instrument. Or just to have a default click track. Or no track at all. The current option is useless.
Yeah, that's a bit weird indeed. Note that you don't have to remove the empty track: it will be replaced when you add a track.

Giel Bremmers
Support

Post by Support »

Mgmg4871 wrote:ISEM, Arctic Prosynth, Cube Synth, Nave, and Galileo Organ do not work. Artic Prosynth will record but bad sound glitches on playback.
What's the problem with ISEM, Cube Synth, Nave, and Galileo Organ? Do they all crash?

Giel Bremmers
sm7x7

Post by sm7x7 »

Support wrote:Note that you don't have to remove the empty track: it will be replaced when you add a track.
OK, I see it now :)

Coming back to the topic, from my experiments, the most stable (read: the only working) IAA apps are Magellan and NLOG Synth. All others just crash in one or another way. Too bad the BS-16i crashes, too. It is my ''to-go'' app. BTW, is it possible for MTS to support Soundfonts? It would be just fantastic!
Support

Post by Support »

sm7x7 wrote:BTW, is it possible for MTS to support Soundfonts? It would be just fantastic!
That's on the list.

Giel Bremmers
sm7x7

Post by sm7x7 »

Awesome, Giel! Wish you all good now!