two questions

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio.
mrhairy

two questions

Post by mrhairy »

First of all I'm trying to compare some of the differences between n-track and MTS. I'm currently using N-track and the one thing that really bothers me about n-track is that it is too unstable for me. Maybe some one that has used the two programs could help me out. I do mostly audio work and a little midi.

Secondly... Does MTS allow for simultaneous multitrack recording for more than one track? Thanks in advance
Saz

Re: two questions

Post by Saz »

mrhairy wrote:First of all I'm trying to compare some of the differences between n-track and MTS. I'm currently using N-track and the one thing that really bothers me about n-track is that it is too unstable for me. Maybe some one that has used the two programs could help me out. I do mostly audio work and a little midi.

Secondly... Does MTS allow for simultaneous multitrack recording for more than one track? Thanks in advance
When I started comparing software for multitrack recording - getting close to 2 years ago now - the choice came down between MTS and n-Track. At the time, I was using a 3 year-old HP desktop. I could not keep n-Track from crashing, but MTS worked from the get-go without a hitch. Before purchasing, I remember contacting MTS support about the "live" feature that n-Track had, but MTS didn't. I received a prompt reply from Mr. Bremmers stating that the feature was coming, but not at the sake of stability - that's what sold me. If a software is not stabile, it's worthless to me.

MTS supports multichannel recording - from the MTS website:
MultitrackStudio Professional supports up to two Audio channels, one MIDI In device and up to two MIDI Out devices.

MultitrackStudio Pro Plus supports up to 32 Audio channels (using the AsioSnd driverset), up to four MIDI In devices and up to four MIDI Out devices
mof

Post by mof »

I agree wholeheartedly! N-Track was unstable on my system but MTS is very stable. I also had stability/feature problems with Cubase and Soanar.