Audioshare import not working anymore?

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio for iPad
maarten

Audioshare import not working anymore?

Post by maarten »

First of all I want to thank you for another amazing update (version 2.5). I love the new features. I did encounter a problem though as Audioshare import doesn't work anymore. I'm using an iPad Air 1 with ios 9.2 installed. I'm also running the latest version of Audioshare. When trying to import an audiofile or impulse response from Audioshare, I'm presented with the following Dialogue box:

"Audioshare - audio document manager, version 2.5 or later is not installed on this device. You can get it on the appstore"

I hope this problem can be fixed as the Audioshare integration in MTS was great. Thanks in advance and please keep on developing this great app!
Support

Re: Audioshare import not working anymore?

Post by Support »

Oops. I see this in iOS 9.1 too. It still seems to work in iOS 8.x. Will investigate!

Edit: found it. iOS 9 security improvements are getting in the way. Will be fixed in the next release. For now you can import audio from Audioshare via the general pasteboard.

Giel Bremmers
CyrillPhilippoff

Post by CyrillPhilippoff »

Hi,

Maybe this will help. Import -> Document Picker -> Location ->Audioshare. It works great for me to load impulses in Guitar Amp.

Giel, thanks for the update. It's great.
Dzynek

Post by Dzynek »

I have Ipad Air and Ios 9.1 or 9.2 Audioshare import work fine.

On MTS 2.5 AS does not work anymore :-(
Support

Post by Support »

CyrillPhilippoff wrote:Maybe this will help. Import -> Document Picker -> Location ->Audioshare.
That's a good idea! :-)

Giel Bremmers
maarten

Post by maarten »

Support wrote:
CyrillPhilippoff wrote:Maybe this will help. Import -> Document Picker -> Location ->Audioshare.
That's a good idea! :-)

Giel Bremmers
This works great. Thank you!