Exporting tracks to "processed" audio files.

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio.
K-N-M

Exporting tracks to "processed" audio files.

Post by K-N-M »

From what I gather, if you export the tracks to audio files, they do not get processed through the effects as noted in the manual.

Say I use MTS for sound creation, and each track has a specific sound created via effects slots. Sometimes the effects applied make the sound 100% different than it originated, and each track is now precisely what I want to render as audio to be mixed. Now lets say I want to export these as audio tracks, fully processed, so they can be mixed by someone else in whatever setup they use for mixing.

How can I export all my tracks fully processed through the effects chain into their own folder?

I know FL Studio could do this easily, as I have done it in the past with that DAW, is handy in my opinion. I don't want to export as dry instruments, as they often sound nothing like what I created. Aside from real time recording of each track, or mixing down solo tracks, can this be done / implemented?

I like the export option, exactly what I want to use, but including the effects slots and effects returns

sinbad

Re: Exporting tracks to "processed" audio files.

Post by sinbad »

A "Render track" option would be nice. I suppose soloing the track and then mixdown the song to audio file would work.
Support

Post by Support »

sinbad wrote:I suppose soloing the track and then mixdown the song to audio file would work.
Yes, that's the way to do it, currently.
sinbad wrote:A "Render track" option would be nice.
Oddly, the iPad version does have this feature but the desktop version doesn't :?

Giel Bremmers
K-N-M

Post by K-N-M »

Thanks guys.

Yes I've done the mixdown of soloed tracks, but tedious if you have a lot of tracks.

Maybe a future update will allow this to be done easier. If only there were a check box for "include effects" right under where it offers Bit depth. :mrgreen: