Piecing a song together

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio.
uncle808us

Piecing a song together

Post by uncle808us »

I'm not sure of the best way to accomplish this, so I'm asking here.
I have finished:
4 measures of Intro , 8 measures of Verse that will need to be duplicated 2 more times with 8 measures of Chorus and 8 measures of Bridge in-between the two duplicates. then 4 measures of outro.
That is the form: Intro -v1-v2-C-B-v3-C- Outro. 56 measures. this is done in 5 separate songs in MTS Intro-Verse-Chorus-Bridge-Outro some tracks are the same software (all MTS instruments no Plugins.) some have added audio or midi instrument tracks added. one or two at most.
How is the best way (IYO) of patching this altogether into one song?
I have no idea how to approach this.
Also consider I may want to add some vocals to the finished song if possible (Lyrics to V2 and V3.)
I know sounds crazy. But that's me. Crazy. LOL.
Thank you for your brain power. I am grateful, and appreciate it.
moxol

Re: Piecing a song together

Post by moxol »

I don't know other way except creating new empty song and then recreate all tracks together, using Copy->Paste of scores from 5 songs and configuring all instruments again.
Support

Post by Support »

You can use the song editor to copy parts from one song to another:

1. Create a new song, and add empty MIDI and/or audio tracks. All tracks need to be there!
2. Load one of the 'source' songs. If it lacks some of the tracks you can (temporarily) add empty tracks in the right location.
3. In the Song editor, select the part and copy it.
4. Load the 'new' song again, and paste the part in the Song editor.

Giel Bremmers
uncle808us

Post by uncle808us »

Better late than never. This works fantastically ! Thanks. I trying to phase out Logic 9. After all it does not work in IOS. Thanks again.