No-Brainer Alert 2 - iZotope Neutron Elements FREE* until...

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio.
Saz

No-Brainer Alert 2 - iZotope Neutron Elements FREE* until...

Post by Saz »

... the 30th of November 2018.

* OK - again, not "totally" free - you have to buy a plugin for at least $1.00 - but come on, a $129.00 plugin of this quality for a $1.00?

Those that picked up the Ozone plugin for a $1.00 recently, probably know how nice it is in a "Master" slot by now. Well, Elements is just as nice in a "Track" slot! No rules of course, but they do work really well together this way.

Here's the scoop... https://www.pluginboutique.com/articles/1401

You lucky people! Some of us here paid a lot more than $2.00 for these 2 plugins.
sinbad

Re: No-Brainer Alert 2 - iZotope Neutron Elements FREE* unti

Post by sinbad »

I'm still looking for a plugin that only costs a dollar :mrgreen:
Saz

Post by Saz »

They had a bunch of them last time. Maybe they upped the ante for this one - didn't look before posting.

It can be any purchase though, not just a plugin. A quick look just now found this for $2.00 for a limited time... https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ ... 923-Spiral

Even if you can't use it, it's worth throwing $2.00 away to get Neutron Elements. :mrgreen:
cidbil

Post by cidbil »

I meant to post about this the other day. I found a compressor plugin for $1 (which was on sale marked down from $59) and got Neutron for free...:).........I tend to check Plugin Boutique often, as there are always some pretty good deals..you have to dig around for the $1 deals, sometimes they show up as bundles, but you don't necessarily have to buy the whole bundle....tip of the hat to Saz for the original post....:)
sinbad

Post by sinbad »

I plugged for the Sonivox Taylor Guitar plugin. At €3,50 can't complain :mrgreen:
K-N-M

Post by K-N-M »

The Ozone 8 has been very handy, I'm sure the Neutron Elements will be as well.

I bought the Stagecraft Addiction Synth for $10 (although had to force close MTS a few times while trying to get it registered, so hopefully no more problems with it, but have not tested it much yet), as well as the Velo Limiter by Soundspot for $1 (yes they have some $1 items back again), thought I'd try them out. Also downloaded the free Ravage Lite as they offered it for free, but have not downloaded it yet.

The Neutron Elements looks to be very nice, though have not used it other than a quick test / register.

Thanks again Saz!

I'll have to try to keep an eye for future Plugin Boutique deals.