Addiction Synth Crashing MTS

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio.
K-N-M

Addiction Synth Crashing MTS

Post by K-N-M »

So, I recently bought the Addiction Synth by Stagecraft.

Link to it here: https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ ... tion-Synth

It seems to cause major problems and I have to force close MultitrackStudio, essentially, unusable.

Is this a compatibility issue between the synth and MTS? Or something with my PC? (I would not be surprised if my PC isn't up to the task)

Hopefully Giel can offer some insight. I think it sent one report after the crash, but I could be mistaken (it crashes nearly every use).

Yes perhaps I should have tested the trial version, but just presumed there would be no issues. :( :mrgreen:
Support

Re: Addiction Synth Crashing MTS

Post by Support »

The report says the plugin itself caused an error. I see you use the VST3 version. Don't they have a VST2 version? Perhaps that one works.

Giel Bremmers
K-N-M

Post by K-N-M »

Yes there is VST2 as well, however, I have tried both with bad results. You probably received the report while testing the VST3 version. Both have caused an error at some point and I've had to force close.

I'll try to contact Stagecraft about this, though I suspect it is not likely to work out, but thankfully it was at the sale price.

Thank you for the fast reply Giel.
K-N-M

Post by K-N-M »

So Stagecraft replied to me, they stated they just recently updated it and to download the new version, as other Windows users were experiencing problems. I'll give that a go and see if it helps. Fingers crossed a simple update will get it working. :D