VST Plugins integration

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio.
dannyboyo58

VST Plugins integration

Post by dannyboyo58 »

Hi there,

Is it possible to integrate third-party VST plugins like the ones on this list https://techraver.com/free-drum-vst-plugins/
with MultitrackStudio? I want to spruce up by drum tracks with some nice effects and samples, so to speak. If yes, please walk me through the workaround.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Moozeeck

Re: VST Plugins integration

Post by Moozeeck »

dannyboyo58 wrote:Hi there,

Is it possible to integrate third-party VST plugins like the ones on this list https://techraver.com/free-drum-vst-plugins/
with MultitrackStudio? I want to spruce up by drum tracks with some nice effects and samples, so to speak. If yes, please walk me through the workaround.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
I used bunch of VST plugins with MTS, they all work, among them I used from your list MT Power Drum Kit 2, Line of Legends, Djinndrum. What help exactly do you need to use VST?
K-N-M

Post by K-N-M »

Most VST's work fine, just download and then put in the correct VST folder.

I have also used MT Power Drum Kit 2 which works fine. I think I've also used the TS-808, if not that one, one that looks nearly identical, also works fine.

You may occasionally find some VST's / instruments that do not work properly in MTS, or cause some audio glitches, though is minimal.

You can also download WAV drum sample packs, and drag / drop them into MTS, then edit, copy / paste them where you want them. I often do this with each drum sound in their own track for easy editing. Multiple ways to do drum patterns / utilize sounds. MTS is pretty easy to use in various ways.
dannyboyo58

Post by dannyboyo58 »

K-N-M wrote:Most VST's work fine, just download and then put in the correct VST folder.

I have also used MT Power Drum Kit 2 which works fine. I think I've also used the TS-808, if not that one, one that looks nearly identical, also works fine.

You may occasionally find some VST's / instruments that do not work properly in MTS, or cause some audio glitches, though is minimal.

You can also download WAV drum sample packs, and drag / drop them into MTS, then edit, copy / paste them where you want them. I often do this with each drum sound in their own track for easy editing. Multiple ways to do drum patterns / utilize sounds. MTS is pretty easy to use in various ways.
Thanks for the update. I might as well throw in some sample packs (since you reckon it's easy to edit them) on my drum tracks and see how it pans out.