How to UnHighlight

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio for iPad
Drdrdaddeo

How to UnHighlight

Post by Drdrdaddeo »

I have a very basic question regarding editing in MTS for ipad.....what is the simplist and fastest way to REMOVE highlighted areas during track editing. During editing of waveform tracks, I frequently wish to remove highlighted area for various reasons and often find it difficult to accomplish that without multiple error-prone touches to the track in question. In short, how do I quickly UNHIGHLIGHT?
Support

Re: How to UnHighlight

Post by Support »

Press the editor until the selector appears, then release the finger.

Giel Bremmers
Drdrdaddeo

Re: How to UnHighlight

Post by Drdrdaddeo »

Thanks Giel,

I find that works best with the selector delay set as low as possible. Just F.Y.I., sometimes when a small area is highlighted, even repeated pressing and holding within the highlighted does not advance the “select part” to the “drag/drop” selector (rather, it just stays on the “resize” option) and thus does not unhighlight when the finger is lifted. In general, however, your recommendation works well.

Also, thanks for building a Gray “extention” bar into the rightmost area of the GUI. Now both leftward and rightward highlighting can be accomplished over very long distances without repeated resizing. That is a very helpful addition.

Drdrdaddeo