Wish list for the next release

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio.
Synth_odyssey

Re: Wish list for the next release

Post by Synth_odyssey »

When I add tempo changes, my markers get messed up (i.e. no longer in the right places). Perhaps MTS is storing them as absolute timings, rather than relative to bar numbers. Would it be possible to fix markers to bar numbers?
Support

Post by Support »

Synth_odyssey wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:32 pm When I add tempo changes, my markers get messed up (i.e. no longer in the right places). Perhaps MTS is storing them as absolute timings, rather than relative to bar numbers. Would it be possible to fix markers to bar numbers?
It works the way you want if you check the AUDIO check box near the bottom right corner of the tempo editor,
This makes sense if there actually are audio tracks, but perhaps it should update the markers if there are no audio tracks regardless. Will look into that. EDIT: it actually already does this...

Giel Bremmers
Synth_odyssey

Post by Synth_odyssey »

Thanks for the quick reply! Will try this.
Synth_odyssey

Post by Synth_odyssey »

Another couple of suggestions (sorry Giel!)

1. When adding automation, it's useful to be able to view the automation curve of one track when editing another. For example, two instrumental parts may "take turns" in the mix via volume automation. Would it be possible to leave another Automation Editor window open, while working in a second one ?

2. Articulations of a VST instrument - in particular program changes - seem to work only while the VST instrument window is open. This seems to preclude audio mix down in the normal way, since confirming the mix down settings closes the VST window. Could this be fixed? There is the Realtime Mixdown option, I know.
Support

Post by Support »

Synth_odyssey wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:24 pmArticulations of a VST instrument - in particular program changes - seem to work only while the VST instrument window is open.
I don't see this. Which plugin(s) do you use? Is it VST3 or VST2? Windows or Mac?

Giel Bremmers
Synth_odyssey

Post by Synth_odyssey »

I noticed it when using Tone2 Icarus, loaded as a VST2. I'm using the Windows version.
Eifelblitz

Post by Eifelblitz »

Hello,

sorry for my bad english, I wish for next Update the TEXT-Editor accept Cariage Return, Enjambment and ---- Symbols by no Text.

An UNDO and REDO Funktion for general Funktions (Clear Track, Tempo change etc.) could be nice.

If I EXPORT a Marked Midi-Sequez, it will done in Format 1, a request for Format (0,1) will be fine.
Or in Prefences general Format Export 1 or 0.

Many Thanks

Greetings
Michael