version 5.0?

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio.
tmon

Post by tmon »

The deafening silence on this board can only mean good things.

Unbelievable.

In a good way, of course!
Mac

Post by Mac »

Um, this is the way things are SUPPOSED to be. :D

--Mac
tmon

Post by tmon »

True, indeed!

In the same vein, I'd like to believe that someone making a superior product, at least in terms of its reliability/stability, be "rewarded" by the marketplace. Unfortunately, there are many good products out there that are underperforming, sales-wise, due to relatively thin marketing budgets.
Robomusic

Post by Robomusic »

I hear ya brother, i spread the word best i can, I mean i was at the guitar center the other day and one of the sale guys there said so what software do you use, and i gave him an earful. they really push Protools there, and if not that cakewalk, so I told the guy, you want to recod of futtz with software, cause i have a solution for you. I have managed to get two or three from the cakewalk MC site to look here, but it amazes me how people will mess with an irritating program for years and never give a look at something that will work better. the only thing I can come up with is they like the drama, and the company. I mean I like to help out over there, but I do it half way for the opportunity to bring folks this way if possible.
sinbad

Post by sinbad »

I'd like a bpm indicator somewhere in the main window.