Hello

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio.
ravenmusic

Hello

Post by ravenmusic »

Hello MTS users,

I got a recommendation from over at Cake to take a look at MTS as I was having some annoying problems with Music Creator mostly of the crash type of issue. I downlaoded MTS Lite and played around with it something like a week so far and although its very much the learning curve I must say MTS is making an impression. Its smooth, has a great tone, midi good enough for my needs and it handles soft synths. The built in sample player is much better than I expected and audio recording is superb. I think quite soon I will upgrade from the Lite version.

The only problem I have encountered is with Jeskola which kicked up an error message and everything went into a freeze. But hey the inbuilt sampler works good enough.

As folks have said on the forum an inbuilt looping tool would be cool.

Looking forward to good times with MTS.
Saz

Post by Saz »

Welcome to the forum!

You may have noticed a slight lack of posting activity here - guess that's the price we pay for software that works as it should. :)

I don't use Jeskola, but I'll see if I can help you get some attention...

HEY FELLAS !!!
Mac

Post by Mac »

Welcome to the one that works, ravenmusic!

I too have encountered the occasional plugin or the like that doesn't work and play well with MTS, although they are a lot more occasional in nature than with any other recording software I've used to date when it comes to making third party software work and play together.

Most of the time I can find a reasonable substitute, though, or like you say in the case of Jeskola, just use the MTS sampler.

ALL of the MTS plugins and stuff are world class in sound IMO anyway.

Recommend you buy the top version of MTS, you gonna like it even better.

--Mac
Robomusic

Post by Robomusic »

I have both Jeskola and SFz as SF players, but after using both and comparing to the sampler i have not used them at all since the upgrad on the sampler.both were far to heavy on CPU usage. on the looping tool issue. that is one thing i would love to see MTS have, but hey I have a version of Acid Pro and it loops better than any other software i know including Sonar, so i just use it for looping and import finished tracks into MTS. I guess it is like power tools no one tool does it all, they each have their purpose, one need the best of each to be a pro. I think i talked to you over at Cake right, well come join the light it is an MTS revolution!!

I help lots of newbies over there and enjoy it alot, but all the time i am thinking that MTS would solve so many of their problems right off the bat, but I just bite my lip and tell those who will listen to e-mail me and i have a suggestion.
ravenmusic

Post by ravenmusic »

Hey Robo, yes it was you who spoke to me over at Cake and gave me the link to MTS. A big thanks you for that. Your input on these forums are always very much appreciated.
Robomusic

Post by Robomusic »

Thanks, spread the word about MTS, I have to say before MTS i was frustrated with the constant changing and upgrading to the bug filled softwares i used before. But now i just record and mix with little or no problems. And as witnesses by the post above nothing but good solid refinement here on this site.
NystagmusE

Post by NystagmusE »

Welcome to the site. If you do upgrade, the Pro Plus version is good since it can use 24 and 32 bit files.

There are some other VSTi samplers out there that work with MTS. I think one of them is called Paax if I remember correctly. I know Loopazoid works for sure.
doveman

Post by doveman »

Welcome ... this is a good site ... many good resources here. :D