My MultiTrackStudio Songs

Post links to songs you recorded using MultitrackStudio.
doveman

My MultiTrackStudio Songs

Post by doveman »

I'm new to this site. All of my material has been recorded with MultiTrackStudio software. Thinking of upgrading (I'm on version 2) but want to learn more about VTSi options first.

See my music here = My Music

A am interested in plug-ins that can be used with this software. Any help would be appreciated. I don't know much about the use of VSTi tools.

:D
André Giroux

Post by André Giroux »

Sorry I can't help with VSTi, but I'm sure someone in here will come to your rescue . I got to listen to your recordings. Good stuff man. I'll really enjoy your playing. :D :D

Another good example of what's possible with MTS.

Keep on trackin'
Andr
Saz

Post by Saz »

Nice work doveman !

Good on ya - and MTS

8)
doveman

Post by doveman »

Thanks ... I'm trying to improve. I've tried a lot of styles and learned a lot every time I record. :D
doveman

Post by doveman »

OK ... I just upgraded to 4.2 MTS ... so I will be having some questions. I will open with a couple of posts in subject threads already started. Hope to have some new music soon to link. :D
doveman

Post by doveman »

OK ... a quick version 4.2 recording ... M-Audio 2496 full-duplex card

This is a short "throw away" song I put together today after loading a new sound card in my old PC. Last week I updated MultiTrackstudio to version 4.2. I'm actually going to add some lyrics and work the song over the next few weeks ... this cut is a throw away though.

So now with the M-Audio full-duplex card I can play MIDIs while recording live ... looks like without latency. The mastering is a bit better too ... I think.

The odd thing about this clip ... the Bass & Drums are from a standard pattern on a Boss DR3 ... but I think it's OK

Anyway ... M-Audio Card plus MTS 4.2 plus Boss DR3 :D

Is the level of the master loud enough? :?:
André Giroux

Post by André Giroux »

Looks like you got yourself a clean soundcard. The results are amazing. I like your playing. You're making me want to take out my electric guitar again. Anyways I think you're in the right direction thats for sure. I ordered a delta 1010 rackmount, I was hoping for it to come in today but it looks like its gonna be next week now. I guess in the meanwhile I'll mope and listen to your clip on here.
Good job doveman
Andr
doveman

Post by doveman »

Thanks ... it took a while to get the settings right ... but all the help here was very much appreciated.

Looks like MTS users are a small group. But I like the simplicity of the software. Latency has always been my problem ... this card seems to do the trick. :)