A Christmas Song I Recorded

Post links to songs you recorded using MultitrackStudio.
Journey2hvn

A Christmas Song I Recorded

Post by Journey2hvn »

Hey ... This is a Christmas song I used the karaoke mp3 and sang the main vocals and some of the back up vocals.

http://www.familiesofaddiction.com/The% ... ix%20).mp3

Hope You Like !

Jerry
Saz

Post by Saz »

Nice work Jerry!

If you want to get beyond the karaoke backing and work with real musicians online, check out http://www.artistcollaboration.com sometime.

It's a nice friendly place where musicians around the world get to know each other and collaborate on songs, in just about every genre.
Journey2hvn

Post by Journey2hvn »

Thanks Saz .... Yeah I currently have a band called City Limit. Trust me sometimes its a whole lot easier to work with the Karaoke songs instead of trying to get these knuckle-heads to record. Were out of the New Orleans area.

www.citylimitband.com

Jerry
Saz

Post by Saz »

Journey2hvn wrote: ... sometimes its a whole lot easier to work with the Karaoke songs instead of trying to get these knuckle-heads to record.
:lol: Yeah - I know that feeling from years ago.

It's a little different at CC (artistcollaboration.com) - everyone there is set up with their own "studio" at home and recording/collaborating is something each of us really enjoys doing. I'm not saying projects get done with breakneck speed - but we have a lot of fun. :)

btw - nice website and songlist!
mcairenius

Christmas song

Post by mcairenius »

Awsome!
axman

titles

Post by axman »

Jerry: please take this as a constructive suggestion.

If you have spaces in your file name, the www will fill those in with %20.
making the URL (uniform resource locator) a bit more unruly.

In working with some web development, I've learned to name files with no spaces, but alternatively use captial letters/no space (ex: the Christmas Shoes ->>> would become TheChristmasShoes

Using captial letters to separate the words allows you to view the title with some meaning..and eliminates the spaces. Another way to handle this, is
The_Christmas_Shoes (using underscores between words)....
Just a suggestion....

I downloaded your mp3....very very nice....keep up the good work.