MTS V4.3 !!!!!!!!

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio.
nickb2008

MTS V4.3 !!!!!!!!

Post by nickb2008 »

Just checking it is not December 25th on the calendar :D

Just got the latest version of MTS and things are going great (as a Windows VISTA user you are careful saying things like that at this early stages of the new Microsoft OS).

Love the "drag audio from editor to sampler" function, electric piano, "unified selector"......and the rest

Thanks for the all the new features.....

Nick B
tmon

Post by tmon »

I can hardly wait to try it out.

This release is certainly an extra incentive for me to finish rebuilding my DAW (had to RMA the ASUS mob).
Robomusic

Post by Robomusic »

Just placed my order, the upgrade looks great, i am excited to try it out. And more than happy to support this excellent program.
André Giroux

Post by André Giroux »

:D :wink: :lol: Everything I wished for and then some. What a wonderful gift . Oh and there's one thing that doesn't surprise me though, it works like its suppose to. heeeee haaaaaaaaa
Thank a million Giel,
Andr
Robomusic

Post by Robomusic »

I am waiting patiently for my download, the servoice rejected my card, very weird, it works everyplace else, so i redid it. The problem is I don't get home until late, and it rolls over to the next day. Pannnttt pant want new version .. muusst practice patience!
tmon

Post by tmon »

Come on, has anyone tried it out yet?!??! I won't be for a while, as I'm rebuilding my DAW workstation.

This forum is smokin' hot with activity, as usual.

Not.
André Giroux

Post by André Giroux »

Hey tmon,
I have done 5 tunes so far with 4.3 for a new CD. So far I'm in heaven. its works great as usual. Really enjoy the new features for punchin. It surely speed things for me anyways. Hurry up and rebuild that daw so you can have fun too. :lol: :lol: :D
tmon

Post by tmon »

Thanks for the feedback Andre('). I can hardly wait to try it out. Glad to hear that Giels is keeping up the tradition of solid functionality. I guess that, as others have pointed out before, MTS has so few problems, that there isn't much need to whine or come up with clumsy workarounds, so users are too busy making music with MTS to ramble on this board.

Still, it's great to hear positive things about 4.3! Five tunes already? Wow, you've been busy!

Keep on making the music happen!
cidbil

Post by cidbil »

Hey tmon,
I just installed 4.3 late yesterday, so I haven't had a chance to really dig into it yet. I did fiddle around with dragging hunks of audio from a track to make a sampler patch and found that very cool!
Bill