Tip of the week series

Discuss working with MultitrackStudio.
Support

Tip of the week series

Post by Support »

I plan on posting a "Tip of the Week" every, uh, week from now on. The first one is posted already.

Of course you can comment on these tips etc.

Hope they are of any use to you.

Giel Bremmers
sinbad

Post by sinbad »

Brilliant, it will save a few people (me for instance) from having to ask so many dumb questions. :lol:
tmon

Post by tmon »

Fantastic. I can use all the "tips" I can get!

This is also a good way for people to become familiar with the features of MTS. Sometimes, I get into a "rut" with software I'm using, usually out of laziness, where I underutilize the featureset, and fail to capitalize on opportunies to operate more efficiently.
André Giroux

Post by André Giroux »

Hi Giel,
You never seem to stop amazing me with the service you provide. Tip of the week will surely be a bonus for MTS owners. :D
Thank you,
Andr
sinbad

Post by sinbad »

Giel,
how about putting it in a separate folder so that we can go through it at a glance. 8)
Support

Post by Support »

sinbad wrote:how about putting it in a separate folder so that we can go through it at a glance. 8)
I had some ideas on how to integrate the tips which included a list, but this turned out to be much more work than I anticipated, so I decided to just post them. Maybe I'll add a list of links to the forum topics to the support page once there are more tips.
sinbad

Post by sinbad »

Can?t you just make a folder like the "music recorded using mts" one? Whatever you do, it?s a good idea anyway and we all appreciate it.