"Here's one I made earlier".....with a Moog Modula

Post links to songs you recorded using MultitrackStudio.
drnick

"Here's one I made earlier".....with a Moog Modula

Post by drnick »

"Here's one I made earlier" is the catchphrase of the World's longest running children's TV show on the BBC. A programme responsible for me not knowing "sticky-back plastic" was "sellotape" for nearly 20 years. They couldn't advertise you see.....

Helping out a colleague who does a Adult Education course in DAW's, recordings, compositing, etc. I introduced everyone (19 newbies) to the Moog Modular V softsynth. The usual "It's got more knobs that the Space Shuttle" was soon forgotten as we got down to recording the theme tune to "Blue Peter". A melody known to 99% (the other 1% either live on remote Scottish islands or think they are Napoleon and a trip to Moscow is due soon) of the population of the UK. The original tune is a 18th Century sea shanty. But it was a bit of fun as everyone did their bit......I'm always amazed how enthuastic some people starting on these things can be.......

Everything done with MTS running multiples instances of Arturia's Moog Modular V.......still in the raw, unfinished state......

http://www.brickell.biz/moog2008/petermoog2008.mp3
Saz

Post by Saz »

Vintage cool. 8)

Nice that you're helping to inspire a new generation too!
drnick

Post by drnick »

Thanks......these courses are usually good fun, I always feel the last session before Christmas is best done in the nearby pub, great acoustics and a piano last tuned in the 19th Century.....
simeon psimian

Post by simeon psimian »

ERROR 404 - PAGE NOT FOUND
Oops! Looks like the page you're looking for was moved or never existed.
Make sure you typed the correct URL or followed a valid link.