New in MultitrackStudio for iPad 4.8.4
- Effect, Instrument and MIDI Effect panes: you can swipe up/down over the Presets button to move to the next/previous preset.
- External MIDI Instrument: swiping up/down over the Patch box now steps through the patches in the order you see in the Patch Selector. It used to control the MIDI program directly.
- Newly recorded audio tracks align better with existing tracks.
- The articulation settings from the Note Editor are now available in the Multi Note Editor too.
- EQ: spectrum display works if EQ is visible and transport isn't running, even if neither the track's Rec button nor Soft Monitoring are enabled. Just like the Tuner.
- MIDI Pattern Editor: horizontal scale is automatically adjusted to a reasonable value if the main editors are zoomed out quite a bit.
- Fixed: Bypassed MIDI Effect plugins were no longer bypassed after re-opening the song.
- Fixed: several dialogs could freeze on some 2017 iPad Pro models.
- Several other fixes.