New in MultitrackStudio 9.7.2
- 'Try pull mode' is now enabled by default on Windows 10. Existing settings aren't changed.
- Controller/Automation/Automated Fader editors weren't updated immediately after drawing a curve.
- Automated Fader effect didn't remember dot at zero position.
- Pianoroll/score editor Repeat option was grayed out when a single note was selected.
- Mac: SoundFont Player could make program unresponsive on macOS 11.
- Mac: rare issue with AU plugins that return invalid floating point numbers.
- Mac: issue with some audio devices that sometimes return an invalid floating point number for the recording level.